Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct financial and operational audits, and reviews.
- Ensure compliance of established procedures and guidelines
- Preparation of audit reports outlining audit findings and recommendation.
- Conduct follow-up audits and reviews where appropriate
- Supervise, monitor and review of the work of team member (Senior)
- Perform ad hoc audit, special review and investigation as and when required
- Strike towards the Group’s Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/CIA or equivalent.
- Proficient in computer applications especially MS Excel.
- For Audit Assistant – minimum 1 – 2 years of internal audit experience
- For Audit Senior – minimum 4 years of internal audit experience
- Good command of English, analytical, problem solving and report writing skill.
- A committed team player who works well with other people and takes initiative to communicate actively to get the job done.
- Able to work independently and deliver within the timeline given.
- Able to work in shift.
- Senior Auditors must be able to monitor, coach and guide the Assistants during assignments.