• Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out), ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
• Handle all back office duties related to payments.
• Perform all other support duties as may be required from time to time.
• Bachelors/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Proficient in computer applications especially MS Excel.
• Must be able to communicate and written in English.
• Strong written and spoken abilities in any of these language English, Chinese .
• Candidate must have and relevant experience in monetary payments processing at a bank or similar institution.
• A committed team player who works well with other people and takes initiative to communicate actively to get the job done.
• Able to work in shift and public holidays.
• Must be willing to work in Philippines.