• Ensure smooth running of the Office Computer Systems.
Installing and configuring the computer systems and applications
• Monitoring and maintaining the IT systems and networks.
• Management of domain user accounts
• Management of user email accounts
• Troubleshoot systems and network issues and diagnose IT issues.
• Analyse issues and spot trends
• Establish good working relationship with other Business units users
• Testing and evaluate new technology
• Able to take responsibility of Issue tickets being assigned
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information
Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Understand LAN/WAN networking, client-server applications, Internet, VPN
• Understand the use of ping, tracert, nslookup and tcping
• Good knowledge and working experience on Windows platform and environment.
• OS installation and restoration
• Application installation and setup
• Usage of host file
• Working experience on firewalls and network equipment.
• Firewall route and policy configurations
• Switches setup and configurations
• Access point setup and configurations
• Working experience on Windows servers
• Working experience on monitoring systems for network and devices
• Must be able to perform after office-hours standby and support
• Good working attitude
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Must be able to perform shift work and also on weekend and public holiday.