- Implements employee activities of the company and resolves issues ranging from simple to complex violations
- Promotes corporate workplace culture compliant to the Code of Conduct
- Works with HRAD Manager in developing and implementing company policies on employee conduct
- Provides assistance to the Legal Counsel in labor related cases
- Coordinates with the Team Leaders and Senior Team Leaders in resolving minor employee violations of company code of conduct
- Prepares and serves the Notice to Explain, Disciplinary Action Memo, Absence without Leave Notices
- Assist leaders on employee corrective action programs
- Keeps records of disciplinary action
- Bachelors/College Degree in Psychology/Human Resource Management.
- Proficient in computer applications especially MS Excel.
- Must be able to communicate and written in English
- Can speak in Mandarin
- A committed team player who works well with other people and takes initiative to communicate actively to get the job done.
- Amenable to work in Makati City
- Full-time position available
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!