Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about
products and services.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle, escalate and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Professional communication skills both via the phone and emails with customers.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute ideas to make continues improvements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree ,
- any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin, English in both written and spoken.
- Minimum of SPM level.
- Computer Skills is a must and Typing speed 60 wpm.
- Experienced in Customer Service.
- Able to work full time and willing to relocate in Manila, Philippines.
- To work on flexible shift.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experienced candidates may consider for Senior post.
- Strong leadership skills.