- Handle voice and chat support.
- Provide a strong unique and personalized service.
- Maintaining and updating customers’ accounts.
- Responding to customers’ complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem.
- Collecting customer feedback/information and analyzing customer needs.
- Candidate must possess at least High School / Diploma Holder / Degree Holder (Advantage) or relevant experience.
- Required skills: Microsoft Office and internet users. Must be computer savvy and good communication & outgoing customer service skills.
- Strong (Verbal & Written) abilities in Chinese Language; Mandarin.
- Ability to speak in English is a plus.
- Able to handle work pressure, fast pace, able to handle demanding customers and bright ideas on problem solving for customers.
- Sales and Marketing background will be an advantage in work experience.
- Highly motivated.
- Must be able to work shifting schedule and public holidays.
- Must be in 23-35 years of age.