• Handle voice and chat support.
• Provide a strong unique and personalized service.
• Maintaining and updating customers’ accounts.
• Responding to customers’ complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem.
• Collecting customer feedback/information and analyzing customer needs.
• Candidate must possess at least High School / Diploma Holder / Degree Holder (Advantage) or relevant experience.
• Required skills: Microsoft Office and internet users. Must be computer savvy and good communication & outgoing customer service skills.
• Strong (Verbal & Written) abilities in Chinese Language; Mandarin.
• Ability to speak in English is a plus.
• Able to handle work pressure, fast pace, able to handle demanding customers and bright ideas on problem solving for customers.
• Sales and Marketing background will be an advantage in work experience.
• Highly motivated.
• Must be able to work shifting schedule and public holidays.
• Must be in 23-35 years of age.