- Manage Daily/ Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually KPI’s Reports.
- Handle of Big Data and creating comprehensive reports for end users.
- Perform various ad-hoc data analysis and Performance from every Market Managers and upper management.
- Meet or communicate with end users to understand their needs and gather requirements.
- Support/Assist Payment team for their needs of Measurements and Data Reports.
- Develops statistical models and /or other advanced statistical procedures to proactively help the business create more opportunities for growth and development.
- Perform other BI related tasks.
- Candidate must be graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Management/Administration/Finance/Statistics/Mathematics/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably with strong background of Data Analysis, Reporting and Developing/Creating KPI’s.
- Analytical and logical thinker, Keen on details, Structured. Profound knowledge in on Digital Payment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Strong understanding of data collection, management and analysis.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel (Visual Design, Macros, Lookup, Pivots, multiple formulas), PowerPoint, MS Word, and (database management is a plus).
- With good oral & written communication Skills, Resourceful, has initiative and sense of urgency.
- Must be willing to work extended hour or on weekends and Holidays.