• Manage Daily/ Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually KPI’s Reports.
• Handle of Big Data and creating comprehensive reports for end users.
• Perform various ad-hoc data analysis and Performance from every Market Managers and upper management.
• Meet or communicate with end users to understand their needs and gather requirements.
• Support/Assist Payment team for their needs of Measurements and Data Reports.
• Develops statistical models and /or other advanced statistical procedures to proactively help the business create more opportunities for growth and development.
• Perform other BI related tasks.
• Candidate must be graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Management/Administration/Finance/Statistics/Mathematics/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably with strong background of Data Analysis, Reporting and Developing/Creating KPI’s.
• Analytical and logical thinker, Keen on details, Structured. Profound knowledge in on Digital Payment.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Strong understanding of data collection, management and analysis.
• Proficient in Advanced MS Excel (Visual Design, Macros, Lookup, Pivots, multiple formulas), PowerPoint, MS Word, and (database management is a plus).
• With good oral & written communication Skills, Resourceful, has initiative and sense of urgency.
• Must be willing to work extended hour or on weekends and Holidays.