- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial transactions.
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Performs monthly bank and ledger reconciliation.
- Process accounts payables and invoices for payments.
- Prepare supporting documentation to meet external audit, internal audit or tax requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course.
- Must be able to write and communicate in English.
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
- Able to work independently and possess positive work attitude.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Konwledge in SAP is a plus.
- Confident, independent and meticulous
- Able to start work immediately.