IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Handles phone calls and sells products to both existing and new customers.
- Update new product details to customers.
IT SUPPORT OFFICER
- Ensure smooth running of the Office Computer Systems.
- Installing and configuring the computer systems and applications.
MALAYSIAN IT OFFICER
Ensure smooth running of the Office Computer Systems.
Installing and configuring the computer systems and applications
Monitoring and maintaining the IT systems and networks.
Management of domain user accounts
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
MALAYSIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Support customer concerns via phone call, chat and other social media sites.
- Provide customers with accurate product and service information.
- Maintaining and updating customers’ accounts.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial transactions.
- Assist in month-end reporting procedures.
PAYMENT MANDARIN SPEAKER
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out), ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
- Handle all back office duties related to payments.
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Work close with the internal team
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (CHINA)
- Handle voice and chat support.
- Provide a strong unique and personalized service
- Maintaining and updating customers’ accounts.
(THAI OR FILIPINO)
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
Creating KPI’s Reports by Analyzing/Summarizing the data and turn the unstructured raw data into meaningful and useful information summary that is used and supports decision-making.READ MORE
- Implements employee activities of the company and resolves issues ranging from simple to complex violations
- Promotes corporate workplace culture compliant to the Code of Conduct
- Works with HRAD Manager in developing and implementing company policies on employee conduct
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnoses and resolves network problems.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
Handle, escalate and resolve customer complaints.
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Responsible for the daily payment transactions processing (fund in/out).
- Ensuring all payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner, complying with all Standard Operation Procedures.
Either you’re the employee or the consumer, we all became customers at some point of our time. Products and services are not all perfect that’s why Customer Service exist. It’s one of the most important service of a company that needs to be done carefully, excellent and passionately. It reflects the company’s services and customers’ impressions.
In today’s market, competition is very high in providing excellent services. The company…
1. Listen Carefully. In order to be an effective communicator you must be a good listener. We do get excited sometimes in sharing our opinion but the best way to interact is through listening. In this way you’ll know what subjects are interesting to your listeners and what conversable ideas are available.
2. Know your subject. If you are talking to someone best way to be an effective communicator is to know…
"All my teammates are very friendly. There is a strong teamwork. Being in the company gave me opportunities to learn and grow. I love the management effort in organizing company gatherings and charity works."
"Being exposed to different cultures from various countries had given me opportunities to learn different languages. Being away from my family and friends in Indonesia makes me home sick at times, but it’s ok for me because we can always depend on each other here."
"Working away from home is hard but Aquoz Solutions Inc. became my second home. People here are nice and easy to work with. They value camaraderie which made it easier for employees like me who’s living far away from home to feel welcomed and guided."
"I’m thankful at Aquoz Solutions Inc. because it made me enhanced my office skills. The company also boost my self-confidence when it comes in improving my English skills."
– Wiw Sy
"Good place to work and improve social skills."
"It’s such a great start to have my first job here at Aquoz Solutions Inc. with all the opportunities and training given. I feel so grateful to be part of this company."
"The company environment is so friendly that you won’t feel that you’re new here. Staffs and co-employees are very warm to our new hires."