• Ensure smooth running of the Office Computer Systems.
• Able to take responsibility of Issue tickets being assigned
• Monitoring and maintaining the IT systems and networks
• Management of domain user accounts
• Management of user email accounts
• Troubleshoot systems and network issues and diagnose IT issues.
• Analyze issues and spot trends
• Establish good working relationship with other Business units users
• Testing and evaluate new technology
• Evaluate & propose to IT management for infra/user improvement
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
• Understand LAN/WAN networking, client-server applications, Internet, VPN, proxies
• Good knowledge and working experience on Windows & Linux Platform
a. OS installation and restoration
b. Application installation and setup
c. Windows & Linux troubleshooting
• Working experience on firewalls and network equipment.
a. Firewall route and policy configurations
b. Switches setup and configurations
c. Access point setup and configurations
• Working experience on Windows servers & Linux
• Working experience on monitoring systems for network and devices
• Must be able to perform after office-hours standby and support
• Good working attitude
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Must be able to perform shift work and also on weekend and public holiday
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City Philippines.
• Full-Time positions (Experience Candidates will be considered for senior positions)