- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations; analysing and correcting discrepancies
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Process accounts payables and invoices for payments.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting theory
- CPA designation preferred
- 5+ years accounting/finance experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.