|Your Main Responsibilities:
- Handling customer inquiries via online media/ phone.
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure that customer’s needs are met.
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives.
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party.
- Understanding standard operating procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels.
- Candidate must be fluent in at least one of the following language: Mandarin / Thai / Indo / Viet.
- College or above graduated.
- Typing speed: 60 words/min.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task / cultural and ever changing dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office applications.
- Be required to work on a shift basis and on public holidays.
- Successful candidates will be based at Makati City, Philippines.